Additional Ecommerce Integrations for Multichannel Order Manager
Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) communicates with a variety of popular, third party eCommerce services, marketplaces, shopping carts and platforms to expand your company's online sales opportunities. It includes eCommerce integration with Amazon's Marketplace so you can reach an additional 130 million customers. You can also add any combination of M.O.M.'s additional eCommerce integration solutions to keep your online presence flexible and complete.
- Download Amazon orders directly to M.O.M. without double work.
- Manage and upload product details, images and much more directly from Multichannel Order Manager
- Synchronize online inventory availability
- Uploads shipping information to update Amazon's online order status
- Requires M.O.M.'s Import/Export Module (IEM)
- Maintains a dynamic communication link between Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) & eBay
- Manage and publish product information
- Downloads all completed and paid sales (auctions)
- Keeps inventory synchronized
- Sends package information to eBay & updates online order status
- Requires eBay's Sellers Assistant Pro or Blackthorn Software