New Features of SiteLINK 7
Establishing an influential online presence will enable your multichannel business to capitalize on the rapidly expanding eCommerce marketplace. To help you navigate and create a powerful online presence, Dydacomp’s SiteLINK 7 provides your business with the functionalities required to successfully compete in today’s ever changing eCommerce marketplace.
Ensure you are PCI compliant
As an eCommerce merchant who accepts credit cards, you need to be PCI compliant. SiteLINK 7 makes it easy. This eCommerce solution meets the PCI requirements aimed at reducing the risk you face when handling sensitive credit card account data. With SiteLINK 7, you'll be able to save the integrity of your business and help you reduce your exposure to data breaches and the associated costs.
Boost sales by going mobile
The number of consumers shopping and making purchases on mobile devices is growing rapidly. If you don't have an eCommerce site designed to capitalize on this growth, you're missing out on a big revenue-generating opportunity. SiteLINK 7 provides you with mobile-optimized templates so you can meet the demand for mobile-ready sites. These templates are coded to recognize mobile browsers and will render mobile CSS. This will ensure that your eCommerce site is ready to handle the jump in mobile orders.
Easily make changes to your site
Content creation is the key to creating exciting sites that will entice consumers to shop. You need to be able to quickly make changes to content in order to increase conversions and SiteLINK 7 makes it easy. Whether you're an HTML novice or pro, SiteLINK 7's new HTML editor and file browser give you the tools to easily create and edit content. You can use the design view to make visual changes or dive into HTML using the code view. Website content management is now simplified. In addition, you can upload images through the user-friendly file uploader to really make your site stand out.
Drive up conversions
In order to compete with the larger eCommerce merchants, you need to have an eCommerce shopping cart that offers the same features to increase conversions. SiteLINK 7 is packed with tools to accomplish this. These features include:
- Gift cards: Gift cards are quickly becoming the gift of choice of consumers. SiteLINK 7 enables you to sell and redeem electronic gift cards.
- Integration with optional 3rd party service through buySAFE: This new partner enables your eCommerce site to provide shoppers with purchase guarantee, resulting in increased conversions.
- Product display: SiteLINK 7 gives your multichannel business the ability to set product display to grid view or list view. List view is the simple with one product, while the Grid view allows you to display multiple products.
- Featured products: Display your featured products on your home page. SiteLINK 7 enables you to select featured products to be displayed on homepage to help entice customers to choose for your top products
- Product reviews: Product reviews enable you to list the products average rating on product listing, search results, specials and products detail pages.
- Recently viewed products: SiteLINK 7’s recently viewed products feature enables your eCommerce business to display up to five most recently viewed products on the product detail page.
- Persistent cart: Persistent cart enables your eCommerce store items that were added to customers shopping cart will remain in cart even after session expires or browser is closed.
Improve customer satisfaction
When a customer places an order, they want to know immediately that it was received and being processed. Delays and lack of responsiveness can drive them away from future purchases. With SiteLINK 7, you can create editable order confirmation e-mails. You can now edit text for instant order confirmation E-mails as well as the send from: E-mail address and BCC address. This kind of customization helps build satisfaction and helps put you on a level playing field with the larger eCommerce merchants.
Get found by search engines
Statistics show that the majority of online purchases begin with a keyword search in a search engine. Making sure that your site is found through organic searches is critical to your success. That's why SiteLINK 7 integrates even more features to make your site search-engine friendly. These include:
- 301-redirect interface: This useful SEO tool enables you to specify if old links should redirect to new links and generate a 301 header message telling search engines that the old page has been moved to a new location.
- Editable robots.txt file: Another SEO feature that enables your eCommerce business to customize the robots.txt file indicating to search engines to index the site and if there are specific pages that should not be spidered.