Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) | Inventory Management Software
Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) is the leading integrated Ecommerce and PCI compliant inventory management software built for ecommerce, multi-channel and distribution businesses. With over a million online shoppers daily, nearly ten million in gross merchandise sales every day, and the responsibility of continuously optimizing over $4 Billion in inventory, M.O.M. has earned a strong reputation in the industry.
View the video to see what M.O.M. can do for your company
M.O.M. gives you the keys to drive your business with its powerful features and functionality. From shopping cart integration and selling tools to PCI compliance and fraud protection, it provides you with a complete order management solution. You'll be able to effectively handle order import, inventory management, order fulfillment, and order processing automation for your fulfillment center or ecommerce business with this inventory tracking program.
- Get total order management across all shopping channels and business lines
- Powerful APIs give you the flexibility to integrate with any ecommerce shopping cart or 3rd party system
- Take advantage of new revenue streams through business channels such as Amazon Marketplace and eBay
- Comprehensive Inventory Tracking & Inventory Control Software
- Special Selling Solutions for Small Business Inventory Management
- Manage Unlimited Inventory Items
- One Single Purchasing Function Handles Everything!
- Easily Print and Track Purchase Orders
- Simple Management of Drop Shipped Merchandise and Backorders too
You can set up your entire company in M.O.M. and gain the flexibility to utilize SiteLINK or any ecommerce software solution. The rest, from inventory management to shopping cart checkout is automatic. You'll achieve automation benefits while leveraging your Ecommerce shopping cart or related investments across accounting and Intuits QuickBooks, Google Adwords, Google Checkout, Third Party Shopping Cart Integrations, eBay Software, Chat Software, Amazon Fulfillment, Retail Software, Endicia, FedEx Shipping, UPS Shipping and UPS Worldship, USPS Tracking, Flat Rate Shipping Solutions and more.