Freestyle Solutions Releases Latest Version of Multichannel Order Manager
Freestyle Solutions Expands Largest Order Management Feature Set for Retailers and Brands
Parsippany, NJ- September 19, 2016 – Freestyle Solutions, the innovator of order management software for high-growth retailers and brands, announced today the 10th version of their Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.). M.O.M. 10 includes groundbreaking new capabilities for security, revenue generation, and mobile to provide the best omnichannel experience possible. In addition to the groundbreaking new order management features, Freestyle also is announcing SiteLINK 10, the latest version of the fully integrated shopping cart for M.O.M.
For the over 2,000 customers receiving ROI today from M.O.M., this release adds impactful new functionality to the over 1,000 features currently offered in the software. To help customers grow their business, Freestyle has added leading marketplace integrations and omnichannel workflow support paired with mobile enhancements to reflect modern shopper habits. M.O.M. 10 delivers the highest level of security and protection for shopper data with PCI 3.1 level 1 compliance and a host of time-saving features around everyday order processing.
“Over the past six years, Carbon2Cobalt has grown significantly while utilizing the M.O.M. platform every step of the way,” said Bill Cuttler, COO & CFO of Carbon2Cobalt. “Through each evolutionary stage of our company’s history, we’ve received measurable success from M.O.M.’s order management capabilities and are eager to take advantage of the new functionality in M.O.M. 10 as we continue expanding our business.”
M.O.M. 10 offers the following functionality additions and improvements to the product to help customers grow, secure, optimize and mobilize their business:
- Omnichannel – creating a unified shopping experience across web and brick-and-mortar, allowing customers to order products online and pick them up in-store, order online and return to store, and order in-store and ship anywhere.
- PCI PA-DSS v3.1 compliance – creating the most secure version of M.O.M. to date.
- Marketplace and sales channel integrations – accessing marketplaces such as Rakuten and shopping carts such as Shopify, allowing merchants to reach a broader audience of shoppers.
- Amazon’s Merchant Fulfilled Prime program support – allowing qualified merchants to prioritize and manage their Prime orders from within M.O.M.
- Mobile templates – streamlining the mobile shopping experience.
- Downloadable products – now sell digital products that can be downloaded by customers.
- Credit card tokenization (CIM) – for the integrated shopping cart to match the level of security present in M.O.M.
- Configurable batch processing – saving time with repetitive but vital tasks.
- Simplified purchasing interface – for an easier process for purchasing managers.
- Executive dashboard viewable from tablets – access analytics from anywhere using a mobile device.
“We are excited to introduce ROI-enabling features to help our customers expand their business and operate more efficiently,” said Fred Lizza, Chief Executive Officer, Freestyle Solutions. “Freestyle Solutions has a long tradition of being the pioneer for new order management functionality, and Version 10 is just the latest example of M.O.M. meeting market demand.”
Dydacomp provides essential order, inventory and customer management solutions to growing multichannel retailers that integrate easily with eCommerce platforms to drive efficiency, productivity, insight and growth. Dydacomp’s proven on premise & cloud-based solutions enable small to medium sized retail & fulfillment businesses to grow faster by expanding their eCommerce presence & automating back office operations to manage critical aspects of their business: multichannel order management; inventory visibility & control across multiple channels; drop ship management; rapid, reliable order fulfillment; customer management; integration with Magento, eBay & more.
Freestyle Commerce is Dydacomp’s latest cloud-based innovation. Freestyle is tightly integrated with third-party eCommerce software Magento, providing users with the smartest order management dashboards for the always up-to-date business insight they need to grow sales.
Over 2,000 multichannel merchants rely on Dydacomp's Freestyle Commerce and Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) solutions to automate their back office operations and drive business growth. Dydacomp's clients engage over a million shoppers daily, generating nearly 10 million in gross merchandise sales every day. For more information, visit www.dydacomp.com and follow us on Twitter @dydacomp.
CMO & EVP, Sales