Order Fulfillment for Magento
Magento provides your business with a number of beneficial features that help run your eCommerce business. However, it lacks the shipping features needed to automate your order fulfillment and shipping processes, resulting in the need to enter data twice for an order. Multichannel Order Manager seamlessly integrates your eCommerce business and your shipping processes in one easy to use platform.
On-demand Magento Partner Webinar with Dydacomp and Groove Commerce: The Steps You Need to Follow to Ensure Your Magento Store's Success
Click here to view now!
M.O.M. enables you to save time and reduce errors from repeated data entry. Shipping through M.O.M. is integrated into a single database so you can ship eCommerce orders via UPS, FedEx or USPS. With just a click of the mouse, you can print out a finished shipping label that includes bar codes, order fulfillment details, tracking information and account information.
M.O.M. also offers a number of money saving shipping features that are not found in your Magento eCommerce shopping cart. M.O.M.'s address verification system allows your business to reduce shipping delays, carrier imposed penalty fees and bad addresses that result from inaccurate address entry.
M.O.M.'s shipping features include:
- Automated printing of shipping labels
- Unlimited choices of shipping methods
- Flat rate shipping management
- Rates / zones for UPS® shipping, FedEx® shipping, USPS®, and others shipping carriers
- Customer shipping charges based on actual cost or in-house schedule
- Shipment tracking
- Interfaces for UPS and Worldship, USPS, FedEx, and others
- Built-in universal shipping interface to integrate third party shipping solutions such as Harvey's CPS® and Endicia®