Dydacomp Announces SQL Server Express Edition of Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.)
Industry leading order and inventory management for SMB Retailers offers database choice.
May 02, 2013 (Parsippany, NJ) - Dydacomp, a leading provider of order management solutions for small and mid-sized eCommerce and multichannel merchants, today announced the SQL Server Express Edition of Multichannel Order Manager version 8. This latest version allows current M.O.M. Standard Edition customers to take advantage of the speed, reliability and database stability of Microsoft’s Free SQL Server® Express Edition.
The SQL Server Express edition provides the power of a full-featured relational database on a smaller scale as well as the following benefits:
- Speed – Users experience enhanced performance over the current M.O.M. Standard Edition. Field testing results reveal notable performance improvements of up to 30 percent.
- Database Stability – Fail-safe procedures inherent in the SQL Server Express database minimize environmental instabilities.
- Incremental Back-ups – Customers have the ability to process incremental automatic backups throughout the day without users logging out of M.O.M.
- Improved Reporting Capabilities – Customers can take advantage of the additional reporting programs and options that are available to SQL databases.
- Affordability – No license fee for SQL Server Express makes relational database power more affordable.
M.O.M. is the leading integrated eCommerce and PCI compliant order management software built for eCommerce, multichannel and distribution businesses, providing customers with a complete order, inventory and customer management solution.
“The latest version of M.O.M. will benefit customers who have smaller databases yet want to harness the power of SQL,” said Fred Lizza, chief executive officer at Dydacomp. “M.O.M. on SQL Server Express provides an excellent, affordable option for those seeking the power of a full-featured relational database on a smaller scale to achieve the benefits of speed, reliability and stability in their order management processes.”
Dydacomp provides essential order, inventory and customer management solutions to growing multichannel retailers that integrate easily with eCommerce platforms to drive efficiency, productivity, insight and growth. Dydacomp’s proven on premise & cloud-based solutions enable small to medium sized retail & fulfillment businesses to grow faster by expanding their eCommerce presence & automating back office operations to manage critical aspects of their business: multichannel order management; inventory visibility & control across multiple channels; drop ship management; rapid, reliable order fulfillment; customer management; integration with Magento, eBay & more.
Freestyle Commerce is Dydacomp’s latest cloud-based innovation. Freestyle is tightly integrated with third-party eCommerce software Magento, providing users with the smartest order management dashboards for the always up-to-date business insight they need to grow sales.
Over 2,000 multichannel merchants rely on Dydacomp's Freestyle Commerce and Multichannel Order Manager (M.O.M.) solutions to automate their back office operations and drive business growth. Dydacomp's clients engage over a million shoppers daily, generating nearly 10 million in gross merchandise sales every day. For more information, visit www.dydacomp.com and follow us on Twitter @dydacomp.
CMO & EVP, Sales